Do you wish to breathe clean air from the equatorial forest or on a mountain of gigantic trees ? Would you love stay away from blurry days and the monotony of existence, far from stress and soul sickness ? Do you want to discover the beauty of african antiquity and return to ancient times, in a prehistoric, amazing, charming and mindblowing setting ? A wonderful destination is here for you : NKOLANDOM TOURISTIC CENTER.
Nkolandom Touristic center is situated in a hollow surrounded by a mountain forest. It is built at the entrance of a village with a population of about 2000 people, who are in majority farmers(cocoa, subsistence farming), petty breeders, craftmen, students from the Technical High school and primary school, active or retired civil servants , the orphanage.. Nkolandom is located along the Ebolowa-Mekomo-Ambam highway , with the Ebolowa-Nkoemvone-Nkolamdom road section of 18km being tarred. It takes 15minutes to get through it by car, at an average speed of 60km/h. The Nkolandom touristic center has a mini bus shuttle for the transport of its clients.
During your stay you can take part in activites such as :
- Visit of the prehistoric and spiritual cave
- Visit of the negro arts museum and the souvenirs shop
- Canoe ride
- Fishing in the farm ponds
- Visit of the Mousgoum cages (Evenings in the village)
- Hiking through the plantations (Cocoa, Plantains etc.) + Climbing on hills
- Hébergement en pension complète (hors boisson)
- Visite des grottes préhistoriques & spirituelles
- Visite du musée des arts nègres & Boutique souvenirs
- Balades en pirogue
- Pêche dans les étangs piscicoles
- Visite des cases Mousgum (Soir au village)
- Randonnées dans des plantations (Cacao, Plantain etc.) + Escalade Sur les Collines